Manage Your IT Support in Aberdeen
Providing Managed IT Support in Aberdeen
Get personalised IT Support from a business with over 20 years of experience – let your business get exactly what it needs!
We Care About Your Business
IT support Aberdeen with Jera
We understand that not all businesses have the same IT needs, which is why we offer a bespoke service to each and every one of our clients. We’ll work with you to understand your specific requirements and then tailor our services to match. Whether you need one-off support or ongoing maintenance, we can help.
Our IT team is on hand 24/7 to provide you with the support you need when you need it.
What makes us a leading provider of IT support services in Aberdeen
Our team of highly skilled and experienced IT professionals. We’re passionate about what we do and are always keeping up to date with the latest industry developments, so you can be confident that you’re in safe hands.
We’re also proud to be an accredited provider of IT support services, meaning you can be confident that you’re receiving a high-quality service that meets all industry standards.
We understand that your business is dependent on IT. When everything works, no one notices at all! But when computers start crashing or services go down for whatever reason – you can’t afford to be without reliable small-business support any time of day/night because those are times when productivity will take a hit due to a lack of technology enabling tools like software glitches which could potentially cause major problems with any kind operation running smoothly, especially ones involving large amounts data being processed every second.
IT Security Aberdeeen
Cyberattacks can be devastating for businesses, with the loss of sensitive data often forcing a company out of operation entirely. The risk and cost associated with cyber-attacks have increased in recent years as more SMBs fall prey to hackers looking at selling their valuable information online.
The cybersecurity talent pool is rapidly filling up, which makes it difficult for small and mid-sized businesses (SMBs) to find qualified employees. The majority of professionals are receiving competitive job offers every week – making assembling a team tough at best without hiring outside help expensive or time-consuming.
In contrast, managed services from AberdeenTech support experts Onestop provide an entire group with world-class security skills for one flat monthly fee! Our package can be customized according to your needs.
3 step plan to trusted Aberdeen IT support
Contact the Jera
Customise your support plan
Enjoy reliable IT
Additional IT support services
We initially looked at replacing our existing VOIP phone system as the clarity of the calls were prohibiting our high standards of customer service and the costs were becoming increasingly prohibitive for us as a small business to utilise all the functions that we found that we were needing. We contacted Jera with our service requirements and they swiftly came back with the CallSwitch option. The brilliant thing about...
The Jera team have been nothing short of excellent and their patience with me has been saint-like. Thanks for all your help.
We have recently started working with Jera. Customer service is excellent and if there are any issues they are in constant contact with updates and solutions. I would highly recommend Jera.
We’ve been using Jeras IT solutions for a number of years and have always found their service second to none. Taking ownership of our IT problems and seeing them through to the end. A start to end quality service.
The new system and handsets are great, and on the Wifi front Jera IT have installed an open network for customer use, and a second secure network for pop-up retailers. The project has been very successful with both aspects now up and running well. Jera IT were always on hand to sort things out and offer us options on how we could adapt things to suit the way our business works. We would definitely recommend the...
We’ve grown up with Jera IT, and I’ve got a very good relationship with them. They understand me and immediately deal with things that need to be dealt with. I don’t know how demanding I am as a customer, but we’ve got a great working relationship, and that’s invaluable. I regularly recommend them to others.
Jera IT oversee all IT infrastructure and are extremely proactive in suggesting innovations to keep us ahead of the game. I get lots of calls from IT companies offering their services, but Jera IT has become part of RZ Group, and we’d never switch to another provider. They’re evolving too, with new people adding their expertise to the team, and we know we can trust Jera IT to get the job done.
Learn more and improve your business
Are you ready to solve your business problems?
The Commercial Advantage of Managed IT Services
Our knowledgeable, friendly team offers a comprehensive array of IT support services adapted to your core IT security risks and IT infrastructure to provide ongoing oversight, network maintenance, advice on upgrades to your hardware or software, and swift troubleshooting resolutions.
There are significant benefits to working with a capable local IT team, whether you opt for fully managed long-term IT support or ad hoc assistance to enable our engineers to diagnose problems and implement patches as necessary.
– The cost to outsource all your IT is considerably lower than the comparable investment in hiring a full-time internal IT manager or training yourself or existing staff in the diverse and technical world of full systems management and digital security.
– We provide a broad range of expertise with a remote support service to assist whenever you need us – with IT professionals skilled in everything from data overloads to security breaches, sudden system crashes, to sluggish Wi-Fi.
– IT services scale up and down, with enhanced support during periods of transition or new system implementations or pared-back IT support when you simply wish to have a safeguard against unexpected outages.
Downtime can be costly and cause reputational damage and lost revenue, so we endeavour to respond quickly to issues as they develop with a rapid response service to get you back online and back to business.
Managing Remote Network Infrastructure
With an increasing proportion of businesses in Scotland and across the UK introducing hybrid and remote working, managed IT services are more important than ever, with numerous challenges associated with BYOD connectivity and using in-house devices in different locations.
Jera’s internal IT team offers full IT systems monitoring and IT security to keep your systems and networks safe and prevent confidential or sensitive information from falling into the wrong hands, with a talented team on standby. Where problems emerge, we can access devices remotely in any location, including all the devices used by remote workforce members.
In many cases, we can spot potential issues before they materialise, tracking network performance and speeds to identify the first point at which traffic may cause an outage or impact your ability to process orders, respond to customer queries or carry out essential in-house company functions.
Developing an IT Strategy for Business Growth
IT systems form the foundations of a successful enterprise. Jera’s Aberdeen IT support team can advise and recommend potential opportunities to expand and scale, leveraging the power of your networks and advanced software and hardware solutions, from automation to global communications, tools to expedite processes and future-proof cloud-based systems.
Strategic IT management is a fantastic way to audit your resources, infrastructure and any niggling issues within your IT and pinpoint the ideal enhancements or improvements to help you work faster and more efficiently to augment your capacity.
All Jera IT services are available across the region, and we serve nationwide clients from our base in Aberdeen, offering full IT services, systems management and calm, professional solutions through our remote helpdesk department whenever you need assistance.
Why do you need IT support?
Many companies won’t have the time or expertise to ensure their IT remains compliant, up-to-date, and effective. Even if you do have the expertise in-house, you may not have the resources or resilience to dedicate to IT management. Trying to do everything yourself, when it comes to IT, is often where companies run into trouble. Wouldn’t it be nice to just focus on growing and managing your business instead?
What makes us a leading provider of IT support services in Aberdeen?
- Our knowledge and years of expertise means we can ensure your technology and systems are innovative, up-to-date and, crucially, fit for purpose. We provide the service that your business needs.
- We offer the flexibility to choose the services and level of support you need for your business.
- We are active members of HTG IT support peer group. This enables us to benchmark our services, stay ahead of the curve and identify ways to continuously improve our support.
- The growth of your business is important to us, so we make sure you have the IT services you need to get your business where you want it to go.
- We offer 24/7 support, so there is always someone here to help whenever you need them.
- We have been operating since 2003 and have a portfolio of clients who recognise the difference we have made to their businesses.
How can Jera help you manage your IT?
We aim to make your IT support as seamless and as efficient as possible, ensuring that your business enjoys the maximum advantage from its investment in technology. To enable you to do this we can provide the following bespoke services:
- Helpdesk solutions
- IT vendor management
- IT auditing and reporting
- Real-time monitoring and maintenance
- Backup and disaster recovery
How are we different to other managed IT support providers?
We are proud that our customers recognise us as innovative and proactive. We believe in developing strong working relationships with our customers through transparent communication and a true understanding of your business. Our years of expertise and up-to-date knowledge mean we can ensure you are getting the services you need to run your business, without worrying about your technology.
What IT support services do we offer?
Our services cover:
- Helpdesk Solutions
- Our helpdesk solution provides IT assistance for those day-to-day IT queries. It may be helping to install a new piece of software or support for staff having trouble connecting to the network. We can help to resolve IT issues quickly and efficiently.
- IT Vendor management
- Since the introduction of GDPR, it is more important than ever to ensure that you are working with the right vendors/suppliers for your business. Not doing your due diligence could result in a data breach that you may be liable for. Our system can help you select vendors, negotiate contracts, control costs, reduce vendor-related risks and ensure service delivery.
- IT auditing and reporting
- Our IT auditing and reporting service is used to measure the effectiveness of your IT security. Reports like this are vital to highlight any potential areas of weakness that could leave your systems vulnerable. An attack resulting in loss of service, or a data breach could cost your business in time, money, and reputation. A proactive approach to security will give you essential insight and your customers peace of mind that your business and their data are protected from potential attacks.
- Real-time IT monitoring and maintenance
- Monitoring your IT in real-time is essential to respond quickly to any problems. It also enables you to pre-empt any potential issues, saving you time and resources in the long run. Our service will monitor the efficiency of your systems and keeps track of how much is spent on things like server upgrades and repairs.
- Back-up and disaster recovery
- Even the best technology can run into problems, and if it does you want the peace of mind to know that your provider will have you back up and running as soon as possible. Purchasing back-up and disaster recovery can be the difference between your systems being down for a few hours or a few days, potentially resulting in huge loss of time, resources, and business.
Why should you choose Jera as your managed IT service provider?
- Care – we care about your organisation and providing the right services so you can deliver the vision for your business.
- Transparency – we believe in transparent communication and involving you in every step.
- Understanding – we work closely with you to understand your business and translate these needs into action plans to support your business growth.
It is so important that you have full confidence in whoever delivers your IT Support, but if you are still not sure then our guarantees will give you peace of mind:
- 90 day walk away option during the on‐boarding period.
- 90 day refund of all IT care charges during the on‐boarding period.
- We’ll pay for the first month of your IT support with an alternative provider of your choice.