IT Support Glasgow
Get Expert IT Support in Glasgow
We Care About Your Business
3 step plan to trusted Glasgow IT support
Contact the Jera
Customise your support plan
Enjoy reliable IT
Jera Provides IT Support in Glasgow
IT Support in Glasgow is something that every business should consider as almost every business from SME’s to large organisations use technology. But when technology goes wrong, who do you trust to fix it? Here at Jera, we’re a 5-star rated IT business with 20+ years of industry experience. We’ll keep your IT systems running smoothly and efficiently, while also providing you with valuable insights on how you can improve your overall IT operations.
- Save you money in the long run: When you have a team of IT experts working for you, you’ll save money in the long run because they’ll be able to proactively monitor, identify and fix issues before they become a major problem. Preventing costly downtime and repairs down the road!
- Get expert advice: Not sure what software you need to optimise your business processes? An IT Support team can make recommendations based on your specific needs and goals. They can also offer guidance on how to implement new technology into your existing infrastructure.
- Improve efficiency: Do you feel like your IT team is too busy on the small stuff? Outsourcing to an IT Support team in Glasgow can give you back precious time by freeing your employees from the small stuff. This will give your employees more time to focus on bigger projects.
- Stay ahead of the competition: Technology is always changing, and if you want to stay ahead of the competition, you need to make sure you’re using the latest and greatest tools available. Your local IT Support team can stay on top of the latest trends for you and give you their recommendations on how your business can soar miles above your closest competitor.
- Peace of mind: Perhaps the most important benefit of working with a local IT Support company in Glasgow is that it will give you peace of mind knowing that someone has your back when things go wrong. You can rest easy knowing that there’s a team of professionals who are dedicated to keeping your business running smoothly and are only 1 phone call away.
There are many benefits to working with an IT Support team in Glasgow. From saving money to staying ahead of the competition, having IT Support will help you run your business more efficiently and effectively. If you’re not already working with an IT Support team, what are you waiting for? Get in touch with the team here at Jera to see how you can benefit from outsourced IT!
Additional IT support services
Want to meet your IT/ business goals but don’t know where to start? Creating an IT Strategy can create a set route for your business to meet its goals. It could be the key to taking your business to the next level!
Learn more and improve your business
We initially looked at replacing our existing VOIP phone system as the clarity of the calls were prohibiting our high standards of customer service and the costs were becoming increasingly prohibitive for us as a small business to utilise all the functions that we found that we were needing. We contacted Jera with our service requirements and they swiftly came back with the CallSwitch option. The brilliant thing about...
The Jera team have been nothing short of excellent and their patience with me has been saint-like. Thanks for all your help.
We have recently started working with Jera. Customer service is excellent and if there are any issues they are in constant contact with updates and solutions. I would highly recommend Jera.
We’ve been using Jeras IT solutions for a number of years and have always found their service second to none. Taking ownership of our IT problems and seeing them through to the end. A start to end quality service.
The new system and handsets are great, and on the Wifi front Jera IT have installed an open network for customer use, and a second secure network for pop-up retailers. The project has been very successful with both aspects now up and running well. Jera IT were always on hand to sort things out and offer us options on how we could adapt things to suit the way our business works. We would definitely recommend the...
We’ve grown up with Jera IT, and I’ve got a very good relationship with them. They understand me and immediately deal with things that need to be dealt with. I don’t know how demanding I am as a customer, but we’ve got a great working relationship, and that’s invaluable. I regularly recommend them to others.
Jera IT oversee all IT infrastructure and are extremely proactive in suggesting innovations to keep us ahead of the game. I get lots of calls from IT companies offering their services, but Jera IT has become part of RZ Group, and we’d never switch to another provider. They’re evolving too, with new people adding their expertise to the team, and we know we can trust Jera IT to get the job done.
Are you ready to solve your business problems?
What to Expect From Fully Managed IT Support Glasgow
Jera works with Glasgow businesses of every size and lifecycle stage and curates our recommendations and advice based on your objectives and primary goals. For many, the main aim is to guarantee business continuity without the ever-present risk of downtime due to ongoing monitoring by our dedicated team.
As your managed IT support service provider, we aim to ensure every aspect of your network infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently, with any issues or sluggish connections identified swiftly through proactive monitoring and resolved with minimal disruption.
Alongside general systems maintenance, we provide cost-effective solutions where clients need to upgrade or replace legacy systems, software, telecoms or hardware, offering tailored independent support throughout to ensure your solutions fit your needs.
Transiting to Cloud Solutions With Our Glasgow IT Support Services
Cloud IT solutions computing is a significant trend for almost all UK businesses, with clients looking for the most suitable ways to transfer all of their IT infrastructure and solutions into the cloud for IT security, accessibility and real-time communications.
As technology evolves, there are often other opportunities to use advanced systems to reduce costs, improve your on-site operations, and augment responsive customer service applications to enhance the experiences of your users.
During every consultancy we assess the unique needs of our customers, from industry standards to budgets, the nature of your workforce and the right cloud services that will enable you to shift to the cloud while ensuring your data and contact information are secure, and all the commercially sensitive information within your organisation is protected.
Managing Digital Security Risks Within Your IT Systems
A managed service provider can identify a range of network threats, cybersecurity risks and areas of your cloud services or commonly used UK operating systems, such as Microsoft, that have vulnerabilities that can expose businesses to data theft, malware and phishing attacks.
We ensure all clients have proactive monitoring to flag and circumvent potential cybersecurity issues, keeping close watch over updates and patches, the development of new cybercrime techniques, and gaps in your security coverage that must be addressed swiftly.
Jera’s team of managed IT support specialists offer expertise in all aspects of cybercrime and have a wealth of knowledge in the right protections to keep your IT systems and data storage under firm control.
Transparent Glasgow Managed IT Support Pricing
Companies necessarily need to factor budgets into their IT management, and we provide several fixed-price support solutions, with options for each to be tailored to your requirements. We can assist at any stage, whether outsourcing managed IT support away from on-site staff, switching from other support solutions, implementing IT systems management for the first time, or launching a start-up organisation.
Our speciality is providing IT support services and solutions for SMEs, using the latest technology to improve the way each network runs, commissioning bespoke IT systems specific to your organisation, or helping clients navigate the decision-making process when the time comes to look for the best ways to switch to cloud services, upgrade your on-site hardware or pick great network security and software designed for the future.
Why do you need IT support?
Many companies won’t have the time or expertise to ensure their IT remains compliant, up-to-date, and effective. Even if you do have the expertise in-house, you may not have the resources or resilience to dedicate to IT management. Trying to do everything yourself, when it comes to IT, is often where companies run into trouble. Wouldn’t it be nice to just focus on growing and managing your business instead?
What makes us a leading provider of IT support services in Glasglow?
- Our knowledge and years of expertise means we can ensure your technology and systems are innovative, up-to-date and, crucially, fit for purpose. We provide the service that your business needs.
- We offer the flexibility to choose the services and level of support you need for your business.
- We are active members of HTG IT support peer group. This enables us to benchmark our services, stay ahead of the curve and identify ways to continuously improve our support.
- The growth of your business is important to us, so we make sure you have the IT services you need to get your business where you want it to go.
- We offer 24/7 support, so there is always someone here to help whenever you need them.
- We have been operating since 2003 and have a portfolio of clients who recognise the difference we have made to their businesses.
How can Jera help you manage your IT?
We aim to make your IT support as seamless and as efficient as possible, ensuring that your business enjoys the maximum advantage from its investment in technology. To enable you to do this we can provide the following bespoke services:
- Helpdesk solutions
- IT vendor management
- IT auditing and reporting
- Real-time monitoring and maintenance
- Backup and disaster recovery
How are we different to other managed IT support providers?
Unlike other providers in Glasgow and Edinburgh, we focus on your business first. By understanding your structure and needs, we can build an IT support system around you. This means your staff can trust that the technology they use every day will provide them with what they need to concentrate on their job. We recognise that outsourcing your IT is an investment and we want to help you to maximise the benefits of this.
We are proud that our customers recognise us as innovative and proactive. We believe in developing strong working relationships with our customers through transparent communication and a true understanding of your business. Our years of expertise and up-to-date knowledge mean we can ensure you are getting the services you need to run your business, without worrying about your technology.
What IT support services do we offer?
Our managed IT support allows you to pick and choose from the services you need, to ensure that your IT becomes one less thing to worry about.
Our services cover:
- Helpdesk Solutions
- Our helpdesk solution provides IT assistance for those day-to-day IT queries. It may be helping to install a new piece of software or support for staff having trouble connecting to the network. We can help to resolve IT issues quickly and efficiently.
- IT Vendor management
- Since the introduction of GDPR, it is more important than ever to ensure that you are working with the right vendors/suppliers for your business. Not doing your due diligence could result in a data breach that you may be liable for. Our system can help you select vendors, negotiate contracts, control costs, reduce vendor-related risks and ensure service delivery.
- IT auditing and reporting
- Our IT auditing and reporting service is used to measure the effectiveness of your IT security. Reports like this are vital to highlight any potential areas of weakness that could leave your systems vulnerable. An attack resulting in loss of service, or a data breach could cost your business in time, money, and reputation. A proactive approach to security will give you essential insight and your customers peace of mind that your business and their data are protected from potential attacks.
- Real-time IT monitoring and maintenance
- Monitoring your IT in real-time is essential to respond quickly to any problems. It also enables you to pre-empt any potential issues, saving you time and resources in the long run. Our service will monitor the efficiency of your systems and keeps track of how much is spent on things like server upgrades and repairs.
- Back-up and disaster recovery
- Even the best technology can run into problems, and if it does you want the peace of mind to know that your provider will have you back up and running as soon as possible. Purchasing back-up and disaster recovery can be the difference between your systems being down for a few hours or a few days, potentially resulting in huge loss of time, resources, and business.
Why should you choose Jera as your managed IT service provider?
- Care – we care about your organisation and providing the right services so you can deliver the vision for your business.
- Transparency – we believe in transparent communication and involving you in every step.
- Understanding – we work closely with you to understand your business and translate these needs into action plans to support your business growth.
It is so important that you have full confidence in whoever delivers your IT Support, but if you are still not sure then our guarantees will give you peace of mind:
- 90 day walk away option during the on‐boarding period.
- 90 day refund of all IT care charges during the on‐boarding period.
- We’ll pay for the first month of your IT support with an alternative provider of your choice.