Quarterly Business Planning Event
Jera are proud to be sponsoring Edinburgh business owners’ well sought-after event quarterly business planning event on September 19th at Norton House Hotel & Spa, Edinburgh.
This event is a chance to step out of the office and really focus on your goals for the next quarter.
As a business owner, if you have huge ambitions but perhaps need a little bit of structure to progress and grow even further – then this event is for you!
This fantastic event is a quarterly workshop designed for businesses to create tactical plans for the future.
Here you will develop strategies that will help you efficiently master your time, highlight priorities and help you get in the right mindset to achieve your goals.
This event is for business owners, with many choosing to bring along one or two of their senior team.
This will be a full day designed to allow you time to focus on opportunities and challenges that need to be faced in order to allow your business to move forward.
There is a very high chance, you’ll know what needs to be done but getting the ideas down on paper and executing the plans is where you will struggle.
This is where quarterly business planning helps.
The event hosts a number of opportunities to talk business with a variety of other business owners, get guidance and help from guest speakers and business coaches.
Here, they will inspire and assist you in building a step-by-step tailor-made action plan for the next 90 days, with the overall goal of driving more profit into your business.
- A 90-day business planning workshop
- Prior to the event you’ll receive a pre-work workbook for completion
- During the event business coaches will be on hand to facilitate you through the process of completing a bespoke 90-day plan for your business
- Tools and templates will be provided
- Peer group conversation & challenge is a key highlight for most attendees
- Refreshments are served on arrival and throughout the day and a buffet is served at lunch break
- After attending the work shop, you’ll have a follow-up coaching session to help fine-tune your plan and to help with its implementation
Who is this event for?
This event is ideally suited for managing directors of 15-150 employee companies. We are only sponsoring two places at this fantastic event. Take action today – book your place now!